I. What information does Marisfrolg collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following information when providing services:
1.The information you fill in when you register online or complete the electronic transaction of orders you place at www.marisfrolg.com .
2.The shared information you provide to other parties through our service;
3.The information you store when using our services;
4. The shared information about you provided by other parties when they use our services.
5. Log information, which refers to the technical information the system may automatically collect by cookies or other ways when you use our services, including:
(1) Equipment or software information, such as the configuration information of your mobile devices, web browser or other programs provided for access to our services, your IP address, and the version and equipment identification code of your mobile devices;
(2) The information you search or browse when using our services, for example, the web search words you use, URL address of the social media webpages you visit , and the information and other details your browse or are requested to provide when using our services;
(3) The information about the mobile applications (APP) and other software you have used, and the information that you have used these mobile applications and software;
(4) Location information, which refers to the information about your location collected when you open the positioning function of your device and use the location-based services provided by us:
(5) The information of your geographical location collected by GPS or WiFi, when you use our services through mobile devices with positioning function;
(6) The real-time information including your location provided by you or other users, for example, your location information indicated by the account information you provide, the shared information of your present location or the location you have been to, and information of geographical indications contained in the pictures provided by you or other people;
II. Do I have to provide my personal information?
Marisfrolg will not force you to provide your personal information. But in some cases, if you do not provide your personal information, you may not be able to register to be our user or cannot use all functions of Marisfrolg website or are unable to enjoy partial benefits of the membership, or cannot reach the effect of related services designed to achieve. For example, if you do not provide sufficient personal information, we will not be able to process your order and arrange the delivery.
III. How does Marisfrolg use my information?
1. To provide you with services;
2. To improve the function of the company's website and consumer interface design, enhance consumers' attitude towards our products, and improve the service provided to you;
3. To analyze consumer behavior, trends and preferences so that we can better design our product procurement;
4. To protect the security and integrity of Marisfrolg website and business;
5. To process and execute your orders, including sending you email and/ or SMS/ or pushing social media information to confirm your order status and delivery details;
6. To deal with the registration, password retrieval and other issues related to the website by sending email, SMS or pushing social media information;
7. To communicate with you irregularly: sending you information about Marisfrolg's products, services, promotional activities of clothing, footwear and accessories, membership integral activities and VIP special discount, birthday gifts and coupons, survey and new store opening via email, mail, telephone, SMS or other means like social media, so as to help Marisfrolg know more about your shopping preferences and enhance your shopping experience;
8. To allow you to participate in the survey of our products and services.
To allow you to have a better experience, improve our service or for other purposes you agree, we may, on the premise of compliance with relevant laws and regulations, use the information collected through a certain service for our other services in the means of accumulated information or in a personalized way. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you related, non-universal push information. If we provide the appropriate options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
IV. Will MARISFROLG provide my information to the third parties?
In addition to any of the following circumstances, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent:
We and our affiliates may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and the third-party service providers, franchisees and agents (for example, the communications service providers who send emails or push notifications on behalf of us, and the map service providers who provide the position data for us) (they may not be located in the region within your jurisdictions) for the following purposes:
(1) To provide you with our services;
(2) To realize parts of the purpose described in the section of "How Does Marisfrolg Use My Information";
(4) To understand, maintain and improve our services.
With the continuous development of our business, we and our affiliates may conduct mergers, acquisitions, transfers of assets or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
We or our affiliates may retain, save or disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
(1) To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
(2) To comply with the court orders or the provisions of other legal procedures;
(3) To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
(4) To comply with applicable laws and regulations, maintain social public interests, or protect the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of our customers, us or our group company, other users or employees reasonably and necessarily.
V. How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take the appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the aforesaid information, we may ask you to verify your identity in order to protect the security of your account.
You can contact us via the section titled "How to Contact Marisfrolg" on the website, and ask for a backup of your personal information or update your personal information. We would like to inform you that, if you inform us by email, your personal information backup and update will be completed within 10 days; if you inform us by mail, your personal information backup will be completed within 15 days, and your personal information update will be completed within 30 days.
VI. How do I choose to receive promotional information?
We will contact you through email only when you subscribe to Marisfrolg information. At any time, if you do not want to receive promotional information or other information sent by Marisfrolg, you can enter your mailbox in the personal center or the web navigation page to unsubscribe.
Please note that when you use online shopping, we will continue to confirm your order status and delivery by email. We may also contact you by telephone, email, or mail on the issues or information related to the orders.
VII. Information Security
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons, and store the information as log information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons, which is aimed to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and satisfy the following purposes:
Remember your identity. For example: Cookies and web beacons can help us identify your identity as our registered user, or save the information about your preferences or other information you provide to us;
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through the browser settings. Note, however, that if you disable the cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not be available normally. At the same time, you will receive the same amount of advertisements, but these ads will have reduced relevance with you.
IX. How does Marisfrolg use pixel tags
We may use "pixel tags" (also called "web beacons" or "web bugs") on the Marisfrolg website and email. Pixel tags are some small images that can help Marisfrolg analyze customers' online behaviors, and measure the effectiveness of Marisfrolg website and advertising. Marisfrolg works with a number of suppliers, who help Marisfrolg track, collect and analyze the information.
The pixel tags on the Marisfrolg website can be used to collect information about your access to the website, including the webpage browsed, the use of functions, links clicked and other site-related behaviors. Such information may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the company, browser type, operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about the system. We may also track the information about the website you have just visited before access to the Marisfrolg website. In addition to the foregoing behaviors, Marisfrolg will not track your access to other websites in any other way.
The pixel tags and cookies in Marisfrolg emails can be used to track the information about when you receive, open or click the links in emails.
Marisfrolg also cooperates with the third-party companies, so as to use their tracking technology to release advertisements on the Internet for Marisfrolg. These companies can collect information about your access to the Marisfrolg website and the way to deal with Marisfrolg ads and other messages.
Marisfrolg can integrate information collected by cookies and pixel tags with other information that has been collected from you. This information may be used to optimize the Marisfrolg website, personalize your online experience, make it easy for you to customize the information, and determine the effectiveness of Marisfrolg ads and other internal business purposes.
For more information or if you wish to exit the Marisfrolg information collection plan, please see the section of “How to Contact Marisfrolg”.
X. Email and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send email, news, or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive such information, you can choose to unsubscribe from the device by following our relevant tips.
XI. Service related announcements
We may issue a service related announcement to you when necessary, such as when a service is suspended due to system maintenance. You may not be able to cancel these announcements that relates to services but not belong to the promotion.
(1) Information collected by the third party (including any third-party website) through the access to our services;
(2) Information gathered by other companies or institutions that conduct advertising service in our services.
XIII. How to contact Marisfrolg